Thursday, January 20, 2005

Perfect Sundays - House School

There's been more than the regular share of drama in the local scene lately. Therefore, I've been taking a step back and going out quite a bit less. I do have to say though, that I have been enjoying the nights I have been out a lot more. Sundays at Parking have been a staple in my clubbing diet since I started going to them back well over a year ago when Patrick Dream first began there. Patrick has been a solid musical influence in my life and his guest DJ's are always guaranteed to please...

Here are this month's events...

perfectsundayscropped

perfectsundays2cropped

January 23rd - Roy Davis Jr.
February 6th - B'Ugo
February 13th - Rob di Stefano

And as usual Patick Dream is the resident, come on down EVERY Sunday night, 1296 Amherst.
Great music, great people, & cheap drinks... (Could that be a reason why the people feel so great?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home