Friday, March 04, 2005

I Think She's Contagious



I think this would be a kind of hot costume to wear out to a club. I just might do it too, but I think I'll wait til winter is over. But it would definitely get some interesting responses I think. I hope anyway. If I'm going to be that naked and in public I hope it's for a good cause. (Like getting some.) Not that I have to worry really about getting some these days. (Yay for me!)

But on the other hand, I know some girls who are, as my brother would call them, "disease spreading whores" and should wear something like this as a warning to others. Or at least a public service announcement. They should consider it their duty to prevent break outs, infections, famine, pestilence, everything their whoredom might incur!

Ok, I'm off on a tangent there, but hey, I think I have a point?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home