Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dolly Parton Quotes

Personal quotes

"I'm not offended by dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde."

"I describe my look as a blend of mother goose, cinderella, and the local hooker!"

"It takes a lot of money to make a person look this cheap!"

"I like to buy clothes that are two sizes too small and then take them in a little."

"I have little feet because nothing grows in the shade."

"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."

"I had to get rich so I could afford to sing like I was poor again."

"There are plenty of charities for the homeless. Isn't it time somebody helped the homely?"

"I don't know if I'm supporting them, or they're supporting me." (On her ample bosom)

(on the topic of her bust size) People always ask me if they're mine. Yes, they are...all bought and paid for.

(alluding to her famous bust) If I build another park, it will probably be in Silicon Valley.

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em - pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em." (Source: as quoted in the book "The Humour of Sex" by Robert Hale)

If you want to see the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.

"There's a heart beneath the boobs and a brain beneath the wig."

"After Momma gave birth to twelve of us kids, we put her up on a pedestal. It was mostly to keep Daddy away from her."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home