Thursday, January 20, 2005

Brother B'Ugo

BUGO_church

Stylin'!

B'Ugo is one of the sweetest best most amazing people I have ever met in my life! He is fantastic and lovely and he's hella talented as well! I remember (barely) hearing B'Ugo for the first time. And thinking "WOW!" and then thinking, he's too good a dresser to be straight. LOL. But seriously I adore this man - he has such AMAZING taste in music and he is also one of the few people who I am ALWAYS happy to see! Great energy, great music, great dancer = B'Ugo. Check him out!

BUgo

Me and B'Ugo drunken stylez at the Boudoir!


bugomix

Work it!

(You should also check out Inobe who is often B'Ugo's partner in crime and a great promoter, partier and a hella hot dancer!)

They work together on B'Ugo's Boudoir and you should definitely check it out - every Saturday at Parking Lounge - 1285 Amherst...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home