Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Hunting We Will Go...

So Day One of THE NEW JOB SEARCH starts... I wake up at 11ish in the morning, which isn't bad, considering I was up til almost 7 am and I feel pretty good. I honestly think that the job was killing me. I feel much better today than I have in a long time. Wow. To think that a job that I felt like was killing my soul actually might have been.

I've updated my resume already yesterday. And already sent it out to other places. I'm ahead of the game. After I have some lunch and do some laundry, I think I will be heading off to the employment office. I hope these bloody bastards at my former place of employment send me my paperwork so I can sucessfully apply for UI. Then I too can sit on my ass and live the good life.

BUT I'm still going to be looking for a job. I just don't want to settle for something that will make me feel ill again. GOODBYE FAT STUPID CUNT OF A SUPERVISOR! GOODBYE TO THE PEAR WHOSE DIAPER NEEDED CHANGING. GOODBYE TO ALL YOU STUPID ASSHOLES WHO CALLED IN AND ANNOYED ME...

I think life is so much better now that I feel like I have choice!



I really do think my smile is THIS big today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home