Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lovely

You know that song that goes, "Isn't she lovely?" well I've changed the words to the masculine sense and I'm ever so very happy. I had the most incredible lovely date last night. Awwww, I remember earlier in the week practically crying to my friend about how I was alone and there was no one out there for me. I think he might be found.



He's incredible, a gentleman, treated me so well and is incredibly beautiful and lovely. Please god don't let this go away. It was just one of those perfect nights where everything seemed fantastic. He opened doors for me, he carried my things, he treated me ever so well and he was just lovely. And he's an amazing kisser, everything I've been searching for. I dreamt about him last night.

I just want to stay wrapped up in him forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home