Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sorry for My Absence

Sometimes life just gets crazy and you need to totally stop doing ALL the regular things you do. Like EVERYTHING and focus on just BREATHING. That has been my life as of late, in almost complete entirety. So right now life isn't so great, but it's been worse and will get better. Tomorrow I start my new job. I just hope I can figure out clothes to wear and look ok and not look miserable and be happy, more importantly. Then a couple days to hopefully figure out where I'm going to live and then work starts on Monday. One day at a time for sure...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the job sabs!

oh, and that link you sent me, ITS ALL LIES!

- Adam

7:56 AM  
Blogger Labyrinth said...

RE: Sorry 4 my absence

...not mine urs...it's ok it allowed me 2 catch up on ur blog...of which i was a little behind on

welcum back and good luck on ur job :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger StereoQueenBee said...

Thanks all - good to be back. Sorry I've been offline as of late, but I've been busy with work and life.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home