Saturday, January 21, 2006

Fcuk You Hippies!

My new roommate has informed me that I have to move out as our lives are not compatible and also her friend is going to move in. I insist that she give me until at least March and I am NOT moving out until I find a place that I like and want to live in. FCUK YOU!

Although I am unhappy as I did really NOTHING to upset her, whereas she has loud drunken sex with her ex, fighting and crying and monopolizes the rest of the apartment whereas I stay in my room ALL the time, I am happy since there will be no more hippie fests in ANY apartment I move to. I'd rather slit my wrists. I love the location though, so I am going to try really hard to find a location that is similar.

In the immortal words of Cartman, "Screw you hippies!" and lesson learnt: Never trust a person who doesn't eat meat. At least my Lilith Fair Twilight Zone episode is OVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home