Thursday, October 11, 2007

Decisions

So I've met someone I really like, albeit through an unconventional way, but so far, so good. He's setting things up in England so he can move here. Which is kind of terrifying and also exhilarating. But I think I should give it a chance. It's been so long since I've had a proper boyfriend though, that I'm not sure how I will react/feel/deal.

I guess there is only one way to find out. This could be the best thing, right?

In the meantime, it's definitely encouragement for me to get my lazy ass in gear and set up my apartment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, girl that guy must really love you hon.

He must be feeling pretty anxious too to be changing his future like that.

Hope your giving him encouragement and look after him when he gets there, i would give anything for someone to do that for me.

Good luck hon.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home