Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm a Quitter - And PROUD of It!

I think that the next few weeks, if not months are going to be quite tumultuous but in the end, energizing and positive times for me. I've started cleaning out things and people out of my life that I have found less than positive or that I have found unnecessarily negative.

I've been getting a lot of negativity and outright nastiness from people since I've started doing that. But I could care less. I'm doing it for me, not because I want to be popular.

Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil.
Niccolo Machiavelli



And this is for those AFTERCHAT people who have been such two-faced back stabbing assholes:

To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
Minna Antrim

It is human nature to hate the man whom you have hurt.
Tacitus


Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home