Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Future Career

Upon careful reflection, I've decided what I want to be when I grow up.

That's right - I've FINALLY figured it out.

I want to be (and WILL be) supreme ruler of the universe. That's right, you heard me and I MEAN it! But I'd have to also have super hero powers as well.

I personally think this is what I should look like:



But I'd have a really cool crown and scepter and shit... Hmmm, which reminds me, I haven't worn the tiara out in a while. I think this weekend is the perfect time to revive that. (After all, a noble lady needs to practice...)

I also think that would be the ideal time for me to bring my harem of man slaves into effect. Might not pay well, but the fringe benefits could be worthwhile. Applicants may send me their resume. Be sure to include references!

Then you'd see some changes around here - I'd have to first get rid of all the stupid people. Darmin's Theory of Natural Selection would be forcibly made to include humans.

More on my ruling techniques/schizophrenia later...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home