Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ooh Baby Hurts So Good...

The irony of it all is that I wasn't the one who met him, but I was the one who got him. Without even trying. Or perhaps his defences were down. Or his intoxicants were up. Or both. Or, this is the theory I prefer to acknowledge and therefore embrace,

I AM SO DAMN SEXY AND IRRESITABLE!!!

(Hahahaha...But seriously, it *COULD* be true!)

Imagine how lovely it is after a long weekend of running around, dancing and playing hostess, you happen upon a lovely, sexy naked yummy person in your bed!

Ok, I WILL stop there. But my 2005 is now starting to get interesting...



Ok, so that wasn't the scene really - I mean, we hardly have any beaches here in Montreal and they don't look like that, and it IS winter!

That isn't me, or him, and I definitely don't remember ANY clothes being involved. LOL...

But I just wanted to put a pretty picture! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home