Tuesday, March 08, 2005

More About Me...

One of those emails that get sent around, but still an interesting read.



1. First name: Sabrina-Kate (For those of you who don't know why, you can
read on my Web Blog the story!)

2. Were you named after anyone? Kate Jackson who played Sabrina on the
original Charlie's Angels series

3. Do you wish on stars? Sure, it's kind of a childhood habit that I never
got rid of.

4. When did you last cry? Today - my head is still aching, think tomorrow
it's to the dr for me. :( (I think I should get an honorary Md one of these
days for most time spent there.)

5. Do you like your handwriting? Sure, although I type most things.

6. What is your favourite lunch meat? Don't really have a favorite, although
I love tuna with lots of mayo.

7. What is your birth date? June 22, 1978 (So you have a few months of
shopping time left.)

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I'm hoping I got rid of all of those
really. Or at least they are buried in the storage somewhere.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friend with you? Ha, I could
only wish that someone as fabulous as me would deign to let me be their
friend. ;)

10. Are you a daredevil? Try and stop me from doing something if I want to.
It's all about living your life while you're alive, i.e. doing what you
want!

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I'm sure we all have,
but I'd most likely only do it if I thought it was something that needed to
be done, i.e. to keep someone from getting hurt or something.

12. Do looks matter? Depending on the situation, sure, but I only have
beautiful people in my midst ;)

13. How do you release anger? Dancing, the best therapy I've found BY FAR!

14. Where is your second home? Stereo... Although my home is becoming more
and more my home and I'm less at Stereo... They used to joke that they
should make me a bedroom there so I could save time not having to leave in
between nights.

15. Do you trust others too easily? Probably but I'd rather err that way
than be overly paranoid and possibly miss out on the most beautiful
experiences or people I could have. I guess I might be a fool to believe in
the innate goodness of some people...

16. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Little Ponies, then Barbies &
I loved pretending to be my dad's secretary.

17. What class in high school do you think is totally useless? Home Ec -
what a joke that was! I can think of classes that would be A LOT more
practical!

18. Do you have a journal? Sort of, an online Blog. I call it "As the Disco
Ball Turns" The life and times of a serial clubber. Although I probably
should call it "My Schizophrenic Ramblings"

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sarcasm is an underused, underrated highly
valued art in my books.

20. Favourite movie(s): Good Will Hunting, Sex & Lucia, La Vita e Bella

21. What are your (acceptable) pet's names? Don't have any pets at the
moment, and would have to really decide when I saw them.

22. Would you bungee jump? I'm not sure, probably not...

23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Usually not, I usually
have boots on and unzip!

24. Do you think that you are strong? I believe that we are a product of our
experiences. We choose to learn from what happens to us or become a victim.
I know I have made the choice to let every experience I've had make me a
wiser, stronger person. I'd like to think I'm strong, but even Samson fell.
;)

25. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Please let me just eat every
Ben and Jerry's possible, then I will tell you my honest answer - LOL, I
love Half-Baked I think!

26. Shoe size:8

27. What are your favourite colors? Hot pink

28. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? My impatience...

29. Who do you miss most? Seems like I'm always missing someone, that's what
happens when you have friends spread across the globe, but I just try and
make the most of the time that I am with them so that I have the memories to
keep me going.

30. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? Yes!

31. What color pants are you wearing? Who said I was wearing any?!

32. What are you listening to right now? Nothing as my headache is on day
three and still going strong. (But usually house music.)

33. Last thing you ate? Ham sandwich

34. If you were a crayon? I hope I wouldn't end up in a sandwich made by
Ralph Wiggums (Simpsons reference!)

35. What is the weather like right now? Was snowing all day and probably
cold, meh, don't plan on leaving the house and finding out.

36. Last person you talked to on the phone? Ian Curry (Cuz I'm trying to
pimp him out)

37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I dunno, I'm pretty
damn happy at the moment, but I can't say I'm not still noticing. I like
people who exude confidence though and that can come in many forms.

38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Hmmm, Lisa? I dunno... Just
kidding!

39. How are you today? My head STILL hurts... But I had a good time on the
weekend (BUgo was INCREDIBLE!) and spent a lovely Sunday evening/night and
had a good Monday morning to start off my week, so... The happiness I have
in my life far outweighs this headache!

40. Favourite Drink? Coke (the giver of life and EVERYTHING that is good!),
chocolate milk & vodka

41. Favourite sports? Football, rugby

42. Hair Color? At the moment, red with blondish highlights

43. Eye Color? Green but ever changing with my moods

44. Do you wear contacts? I used to and shall again...

45. Favourite Food? I like food. Period. But I'm craving calimari lately.
Must sate that craving!

46. Last Movie you watched? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Very
touching, will definitely watch again as I am told it is better the second
time.)

47. Favourite Day of the Year? I love the day in spring when the air is warm
but still a bit cool, when you realize the winter is finally over for good
and it just feels amazing to be alive.

48. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings (I hope to get mine one
day!)

49. Summer or winter? Summer - most definitely, I'd rather sweat than shiver
any day...

50. Hugs or kisses? I want both (I'm not greedy, they just are both
needed...)

51. What is your favourite desert? Chocolate anything, I think James and I
need to go to have a " trough" of dessert again... Yummmmmmm!

52. Who is Most Likely to Respond? I really don't know...

53. Who is Least Likely to Respond? Probably most people, but I understand -
we all lead hectic lives.

54. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation? There are so many
places I want to go, but I'd really like to go and discover new things with
someone, so I'm content waiting...

55. What Books are you Reading? Sweeter Life... And it's the last one I
have, so please feel free to donate some books my way!

56. What is on your mouse pad? Nothing, no mouse pad for me!

57. What did you Watch Last Night? Chris - hahaha (But it's true)

58. Favourite smells: Vanilla, the smell at match makes when lit, the new
book smell the first time you open it, Karlito on Saturday night (Yum,
amazing how a gay man can still smell amazing after dancing all night), the
way someone else smells spicy good all the time

59. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Meh, neither really

60. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism? I believe in a supreme
being, a creator, I just hate religion.

61. What's the furthest you've been away from home? Italia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home