Monday, March 07, 2005

Oi Vey! My Head!

People who subject anyone to anything less than Shorty, a.k.a. Lord Analog's sound system should be shot. I know that's asking for perfection pretty much, but the resulting headache I have from Saturday night's House Factory party is excrutiating! (And it's almost Tuesday and it's STILL here.)



At this point I'm starting to suspect ear damage which is resulting in my head aching this badly. I think I'm going to give myself a lobotomy. The ONLY thing that helped was my lovely rubbing my head and shoulders last night.

The party was great though, at least B'Ugo's part for sure. INCREDIBLE. I see big things for him - just too bad so many people came later and missed most if not all of his set. Their loss definitely! (I don't know how many times I got filmed or had pictures taken of me, but ARGH! I WILL have some killer ones from B'Ugo soon... Finally pictures of me I like!)

So sorry for the lack of posting the past few days. But looking at a computer screen makes what is already almost unbearable worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home