Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Matt and Nat

Could I potentially love my Matt and Nat bag anymore? How heartbroken was I when I thought it might potentially be gone forever?!

And I found this AWESOME BLOG where the writer also lauds her Matt and Nat bag. I think I may love her!

Check out my FAVORITE Montreal designer of the moment at VIA VEGAN - aka the lovely super-talented maker of Matt and Nat bags, inder bedi.



And just look HOW HOT HE IS!!!
The positivity message, printed on the bottom or the side of most of the bags, is similar to Trainspotting's opening voice-over, sans sarcasm: "Choose life, choose positivity… choose to make a difference." Bedi says choosing to make a difference is the central tenet to Via Vegan. "It reflects my own personal belief," he says. "If you're not making waves, what's the point?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh...heh...would you like to meet him?

del
xo

6:25 PM  
Blogger StereoQueenBee said...

Of course I want to meet him. :)

Love you Sex-nobe!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home