Sunday, May 08, 2005

I Might Just Spontaneously Combust

Since it's Mother's Day, one has to do what one's mother wants, right? Well my mother wants me to go to CHURCH. *GASP* Something I have not done in AGES.
Which in itself would be traumatizing enough, BUT...

And this is a good one folks.

I ONLY HAVE A SHIRT HERE FROM THE CLUB I WORK AT.



Which is not exactly church wear. I mean it's just a t-shirt, but a dance club that's open "after-hours"?

I may just get struck down by lightning today for being too sacriligeous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a Stero shirt. Where do I get it at? AIM = johnpuga1982

10:28 AM  
Blogger StereoQueenBee said...

Email my Stereo account - sabrina at stereo-nightclub.com and I will work that out for you.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home