Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Future...

This is what my horoscope for the next week says. And trust me, it's really applicable. I also had my cards read by my friend, Chia, and it seems I am coming into a renaissance in my life. Which is good and long overdue - imho. 2005 was definitely a very tumultuous time and I'm looking forward to a very different 2006.

CANCER (June 21–July 22): Cancerian hero Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in a South African jail as a political prisoner. Once he was released, he became his country's first democratically elected president, helped abolish its system of apartheid, and won the Nobel Peace Prize. You, my friend, are at a point comparable to the one Mandela was at right before he was freed. Although your confinement hasn't been nearly as dire or as long as his, your release will be pretty glorious. I hope that in the ensuing weeks you will demonstrate at least a fraction of his ability to triumph over the adversity you've had to endure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home