Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Love My Friends

I was telling one of my friends about how I had to move since my old roommate (AlbinoBitch) thought our energies weren't aligned. My friend, Annabelle said this, "Align this bitch!" I had to laugh. I was telling my mover (incidentally, HOT) about how I wanted to go back and punch her out after I was done moving, and he wanted me to film it. He called her the WhiteyBitch without even knowing of her other nickname.

Larry helped me move the last dregs of my things today (and it was a good thing AlbinoBitch wasn't around as he would have probably smacked her) and then he took me out for supper. We went and got Chinese and he told me, "When you read your fortune, always add "in bed" at the end." And it's true, it ALWAYS seems to work.

Example: "Your success in life must be earned with earnest efforts.... in bed."

"Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.... in bed."

So once again, Larry is right.



As I was carrying my mirror down the stairs today, I was hoping I wouldn't fall and break it, therefore causing myself seven years of bad luck. Although, if I could make it retroactive, I'd be owed.

And those are my thoughts and ramblings for today!

Tonight it's dancefloor time and Morales!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home