Monday, January 23, 2006

Moving On

2006 has been nothing if not an already tumultuous year. Between the death of a friend, another friend getting robbed, another's condo burning down, breaking up with JB and then having to move a month after moving, it's been a rough three weeks! I'm tired and tired and tired!

But I firmly believe EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. If I didn't, I would not have survived my life thus far. But considering I only got told on Saturday that I would have to find a new place to live, I am quite HAPPY to announce that I have found a new home already. I already have my new keys and can start moving any time now. YAY!

I was so not looking forward to the actual looking and then packing and moving. I insisted on being given AT LEAST a month to find a new place, but as luck would have it, the first place I looked at, I jumped at the chance to take. A bit more than I had hoped to spend on rent, but since I realize more and more that home is essential to feeling good and happy. So the extra cost is definitely worth it.

So I am moving to Verdump. Yes, I never thought I'd live there, I even swear that once I vowed never to live there, but it's a great place, all new and lovely and clean. A quiet street but really close to the Metro, it only took me 25 minutes to get there, so should take about 15 minutes to get to work. And 10 minutes to get to my other current destination of choice. ;)

This week will therefore be spent packing up my life (again) and resettling into a new home. I'm sick of it honestly, but NEW GIRL seems cool and sympathized with me on the issues I am currently facing with AlbinoBitch. She seems really cool, respectful and chill. I hope I've got that right because I'm due some good things and people in my life.

Saturday night is Morales - I will be moved by then FOR SURE. The weekend after is my big brother's 30th birthday. So I absolutely need to have my move done at that point.

Wish me luck and if you're up to it, help me pack a box or two. I'm looking very much forward to leaving AlbinoBitch high and dry. She'll know I'm leaving when the movers show up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Labyrinth said...

lol...great stuff Sabs...good luck :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home