Saturday, May 06, 2006

Craigslist

I have been reading Craigslist for awhile now and can always find entertainment on there. Plus we have our local one so I thought why not post a personal ad? A new and different forum to meet someone in.

Well I am going to post a copy of my ad. SO far I have been getting "interesting" replies. I will chronicle them during the next few days and weeks. And let you know if I meet anyone interesting.

My ad:

I've been looking for you my entire life - or so it seems. Call my idealistic, romantic, a fool - whatever you may. But I believe in fate and kismet and all that jazz. I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone and I am waiting to find that person who makes me weak in the knees, gives me butterflies in my stomach and who makes me not eat or sleep.

I know this ad is full of cliches - but if I could find a person who would make me feel these things and if I could do the same for them - perhaps life would be sweeter.

I'm 27 - live near downtown and I would love to meet someone who want to live life to it's fullest - who loves to dance the night (and sometimes the day) away. Who feels the true joy of a beautiful song, who gets their inspiration in every day beauty and who has something to say.

If this interests you at all - please get back to me. I promise that I am real and I'm here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home