Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Ideas

Well, after this weekend's insanity, I am seriously going to try for a break. It's going to be hard because I love my crazy life. But after a seven hour nap waking up with severe conditions related to my chronic disease and extreme overall fatigue, I know it is necessary. Makes me sad but I guess it is time to focus on different things. *sigh*

GROWING UP IS SO HARD TO DO!

But I also have a couple ideas:

A reality TV show based on Michael G (a friend) who is just uber-witty and entertaining, called "Goldy Knows Best."

Along with his bitch track, "Bitch Where's My Drink", a social game called "Sheba Says".

And all this to the theme song from "Married with Children" the lyrics re-written as thus:

Sketch and drama, sketch and drama,
Comes along with a bump of tina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home