Thursday, February 03, 2005

Office Romance



Hmmm, things in life are certainly getting interesting. At least yesterday it was much more so than usual. There is a co-worker I always joke around with and then yesterday, on a whim, I decided to email him to joke a bit more. And then it continued back and forth until I went on lunch and he came to meet me outside... Unfortunately we had someone else show up.

But then we decided to get together out of work. I have an actual REAL date on Saturday. How odd is that. I have no idea how to deal, what to do, how to dress, on my god, this is insane!

Hmmm, real dates haven't happened to me in a LONG time!


3 Comments:

Blogger mtlanglo said...

Ack- don't sweat it, be yourself and see how it goes. Wear something appropriate to the venue (he should inform you of the venue at least 24 hours before hand, etc.)

And since you work with him he may be a bit cautious- so don't expect major fireworks on the first date...

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!,...i have a date too! (tonight) and no i don't know what to wear either,...but then i never know what to wear...

m.

2:24 PM  
Blogger StereoQueenBee said...

Not sweating it was the thing to do...
It SUCKED and didn't happen, but the update is there in my blog... :(

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home