Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Today...

Well the temperature is starting to go down again, BOO to that! It's lightly snowing, which is alright I suppose, especially since COOKIES are being baked today! YAY FOR THAT! I think it's time to get baked. I've been having the best conversations as of late with people. Speaking of such things like as "I'm single because I believe in quality control..." and "I'm not lazy, or procrastinating, I call it tactful pondering." These are all in the same vein as JN's infamous phrase, "I'm not a g-whore, I'm just drunk and lecherous..." Ahhh, memories of the good old days!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mtlanglo said...

Ahhh- the good old days!! I'll be back in fighting form soon avec new job, but the ho's will have to take a rain check :)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home