Wednesday, March 02, 2005

High School



This is soooooo true! At least for me. But a large part of people I know don't really associate with the people they went to high school with. For me, I suppose it's because I was always different. I couldn't wait to get out of there. When I was done high school, I was off to the big bad city of Montreal. I occasionnally run into people here, but I usually try to avoid letting them know I've noticed them and get the hell out of there. Sometimes though it can't be helped and then that's when I'm screwed!

I had one reunion dinner with the people who I had been friends with. They seemed so dismissive of me and my life. Almost snobby about where I was and where they were going. Pretentious... Ugh, since that day there is only one or two people who contact me infrequently and honestly most of the time I can't be bothered to answer them back. What is the point? So they can feel superior to me once again?! I love my friends now because I chose them, not because we were forced to sit through calculus together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home