Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Windup Hopping Lederhosen



I know I need these. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. That's part of the reason I'm going to one day be supreme ruler of the universe I suppose! (And the word lederhosen is one of my favorite words EVER...)

Don't ask us what's the point of this thing. Don't ask us why someone would make it. Or why someone would buy it. Don't ask us ANYTHING.

Just sit back and soak up the sheer, unadulterated stupidity of

Windup Hopping
Lederhosen

If you're not familiar with lederhosen, it is a traditional folk costume worn by people in Bavaria.

This remarkable product is a 3-1/2" plastic pair of lederhosen. When you wind it up, the Bavarian trousers hop across your floor, desk, or table.

We know you must have a thousand questions about these Windup Hopping Lederhosen. But, hush. They are what they are. And if you think to much about them, your head will explode.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home