Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Am Officially Getting Bitchier

So I'm bored, the weather sucks, I'm feeling a bit ill, so I decide to stay in and cruise the chat lines. As I call it, "Slut Hunting"...

Start chatting to a guy who doesn't know what a lobotomy is and I immediately block him and think, "What a waste of time."

P.FackingS. Moron here is a DEFINITION:

lo·bot·o.my
n. pl. lo·bot·o·mies

Surgical incision into the frontal lobe of the brain to sever one or more nerve tracts, a technique formerly used to treat certain mental disorders but now rarely performed.

And here is a Facking PICTURE for you cuz you maybe can't even read... Although then how could you type in a chat room, you were probably dictating to your midget or monkey butler... Sorry I am sure "dictate" is too big a word for you.



PS FACOUGH! On second thought maybe you have a PhD in RETARD due to your own lobotomy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

-Curry

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home