Saturday, November 19, 2005

Stripper Afterhours

Someone mentioned this to me today and although I have yet to have it defined to me as to what it REALLY is, it made me think that it's some kind of extreme sport or something.

Maybe part of this:



Maybe Battle Whores is as well.

Another one of my friends wants to learn how to pole dance. (For fun or profit though?)

I have stripper friends, friends who date strippers and some who work in the clubs, but keep their clothes on.

Another person who thinks strippers have no talent. I disagree - it takes talent to work that pole properly and make the money some of these girls do. A lot have degrees or have trained as professional dancers. It's just a lucrative business. I personally think she's upset they have better bodeies and outfits than her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home