Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Even More Changes...

The past couple of months has been full of changes for me. A lot of them. I have been growing up, or so it seems. My mother will be proud of me.

I am less happy or into the thought of going to clubs. I have fun when I am out but I would usually much rather be at home with a certain someone.

I have successfully mostly cleaned up my apartment, had dinners and people over. I have started sorting through the little nagging things that always pile up in ones life. I have also starting cooking more and am trying to walk a lot and only drink water.

I feel healthier and happier than I have in ages.

My only possible regret? Today I dyed my hair. Brown. I have never had brown hair. I guess it suits me, but I am not used to being a blondie any more. I guess we will see how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home