Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Serial Dater

There have been a lot of changes in my life, as per usual. I'm finding I like dinner and a movie versus a club and a snort more these days. Not to say I don't love it when I do go out, but I am liking the balance in life.

My vacation was filled with lunches and a lot of sleep. I feel energized and very happy about life. I'm slowly starting to lose some weight, my skin is getting clearer and I am making more effort to be productive and take care of myself.

I have a great hair color & cut (Thanks Jess!) and get my nails done weekly. I'm working on cleaning out the clutter in my apartment and in general am much happier.

I've made plans EVERY day this week and I am much happier for it.

Discogrrl is turning a corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home