Friday, March 09, 2007

Worst. Date. EVER.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. This is definitely one of those times.

I decided that I wanted to do something after work today, so I decided to call up one of my admirers and go for a quick drink. As I was running 5 minutes late for our rendez-vous on Peel & Ste-Catherine, I called him to inform him of this situation.

He then proceeded to NOT be there. So I waited. 20 MINUTES. I called him and he didn't even apologize about making me wait outside. (He was obviously in a bar when he answered his phone too.)

He then suggested to go to Peel Pub. UGH. I have not been there since I was 16 or 17 and DO NOT think that is impressive in the slightest. I made him go to an irish pub (MacLean's) at least. We ordered drinks (dutch) and then the waitress dropped some money and he tried to keep it. SO VERY NOT IMPRESSIVE. I snatched it and gave it back.

He then called me an OLD LADY and kept insisting I LIKED IT. (I am one year older than him.)

I made my excuses and left.

Not I am home with my main man, Boris.

I think I shan't be calling him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home