Monday, May 07, 2007

Craigslist Personals

As somewhat of a social experiment, but also as a potential vehicle for meeting someone to spend time with, I have recently posted three different ads on the personals section of Craigslist. Now I am no stranger to internet dating, but with very "interesting" results so far, I figured I had nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain.

The three ads I posted were all in Women Seeking Men and are all completely honest but different from each other. I've gotten some truly genuine responses, but also some nasty ones. The most amusing thing? Several men sent responses to all three ads - which were exactly the same for all three. Do they just do a cut and paste?

I've met some lovely people however, and I am looking forward to my new friendships with some of them.

Always good to meet new people and try new things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home