Monday, June 11, 2007

Updates

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been a bit slack since a) I've been having internet issues and b) I got my wisdom teeth out and was lost in a temporary haze of codeine and sleep. Finally, I am starting to get back to my normal, which is far from society's normal, but I digress...

I've been expanding my horizons and enjoying it so very much. Movie with one friend, ice cream with another and then a cabaret/burlesque show with yet another... The times I am spending with my old group is becoming less and less. I'm a bit sad about it, but they do tend to repeatedly do the same things all the time, so I'm not that sad.

I think that my life is changing and for the better. I'm calmer, a bit more self-assured but yet also questioning a lot of the essential elements. I do feel like things are on the right track though and I suppose that is what matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home