Sunday, February 11, 2007

So Then Why??

I have this bad obsession with reading nasty celebrity gossip sites. It's trashy and beneath me, but it's my (ok, ONE of my) secret pleasures.

So today I am reading what EYEZAK has to say about Britney, someone milking their 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth, but I digress, and I can't help but wonder about this statement:

"It was clear she was not over her marriage. The first time she invited me to her home I saw her wedding dress hung on the wall in a glass box. As we made love that night it was like Kevin was in bed beside us. She had not even begun to move on with her life."



WHY, if you felt this way, would you actually do the deed? You know she's not over him, she's fragile and you take advantage?

DOG.

Not that I had any respect for this trashy leech, but I definitely don't now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maja said...

Hi there.. poor Brit... what a dog he is.. your right about that!

Nice to visit you.. take care

//Maja

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home