Thursday, February 15, 2007

VD

And no I don't have anything! Never have, never will.

I am talking about that corporate created "holiday" that just passed. I hate it if only for the reason that I am usually alone, or that there are unreasonable expectations created that don't pan out.

Well I worked all day. Which wasn't bad. It kept me busy and out of trouble. i.e. drunkenness.

Then we were in the middle of a HUGE snowstorm when I left work and I got to my "date" VERY late. 11 pm dinner with Scotty and Kirk and then a movie, The Departed, which actually was very good. We got drunk on wine, did a line, and then my former fling Jesse happened along and drove me home.

My crush messaged me and we have plans this weekend.

And my lovely friend Jason from Vancouver had a dozen long stemmed roses delivered to me today.

I'm lucky as I clearly do have love in my life and I'm so happy that so many people thought of me yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home