Saturday, September 10, 2005

Chilly & Cuddling...

Well, I woke up early this morning to a chilly chilly day. I kind of like these days, the crispness in the air makes you feel somewhat more alive and everything seems much more fresh. The sweltering stickiness of summertime has ended it appears. It seems much too early for that to have happened, but I have to remind myself that it is already mid-September and the days are passing quickly into fall.

What I like most about this time of year is the possibility of cuddling with a loved one. Oh yes, those lazy Saturdays where you just snuggle up in bed, perhaps with the Saturday paper and just spend the day lazing in bed, keeping each other warm and toasty.



Unfortunately I am up early and at work. I stayed in last night and went to sleep. It's kind of weird being up and being productive on a Saturday. I've worked Saturdays before, but usually straight home from the club, changed my clothes and then straight out back to work. Spending the day twitching and oblivious. Awwww, days used to be so fun back then. (That was last week...oops!)

Now I'm here feeling ok, but bored! Although, I've already had an interesting occurance since I've gotten here. Hmm, there might be a better, nicer, HOTTER reason for me to be coming into the office soon. Hmmmmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home