Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Recovery...



The beginning of the week is always a crap shot (sometimes literally) on how I will be feeling. Usually happy because I've had a good weekend and had fun with friends, but usually my body is dying. I can stay up for countless hours and sometimes I think I must be a cyborg of some sort. But then the inevitable crash comes and reality begins anew. This week has been a plethora of aching insides but having the most beautiful Monday night of my life helped ease my pain. Some moments are beautiful gifts that you just have to treasure. Looking into someone's eyes and seeing perfection. Well that IS what life is all about. Those perfect moments of happiness and emotion. Intimacy and sharing.

I'm getting all teary eyed again. It will most definitely be interesting to see where this will go. I want this so bad, but I don't want to jinx it. I really do and always have believed in fate and that there is one perfect who is your perfection. Could this be it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Survey Says: X

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must stop an take drugs and then you won't feel so worn down but being a cyborg is cool

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home