Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Its Not A Tumor!

I currently have a huge red & black lump on my forehead. I had a tiny red mark when I woke up and since arriving at work it has developed into this monstrosity. It is now starting to ache and generally make life unpleasant. If I did not know better, I would blame it on getting hit in the head. But if that would have happened, I would have had this lump (Its a lump, a lump, a lump, it is on my head...) WAY before now.

I just hope it does not end up like the Kids in the Hall skit I remember from years ago, where it was a brain tumor that would pulse and trigger the person to think about an oompa lumpa band.

Maybe it is due to my close proximity to the stank pillow last night? Maybe it IS a tumor? Either way, maybe I am going to have to cut some bangs or wear headscares, a hat? There is no kind of make up that would adequately cover this up. But SOMETHING must be done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your post about Changes. After only a year of very moderate clubbing I'm about ready to exchange my dancing shoes for a pair of oven mitts :) I'll go out on special occasions or when the urge to boogie is too overwhelming.

BTW, I'm local. Just didn't want to reply directly.

10:29 AM  
Blogger StereoQueenBee said...

Funny how the things I said I would never do or be are now the things I crave.

I will always be somewhat of a wild child, but I love my normality. Of course, having someone else in my life could very well be a great influence!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home