Monday, October 31, 2005

ASS

It all began with someone telling me that a friend of mine smelled so bad like ass that he couldn't stand to be in the same room as her. And they were in a really big room. Then him saying some guy still made out with her. I guess there is no accounting for some people's tastes, lack of smell or desperation.

And at work the bathroom always smells like someone's dying in there. Like geez, I've had surgery and I have an intestinal disease and I NEVER have smelt that bad in my life. What the fuck do you people eat?!

But I got a kiss from this lovely gorgeous man I've been seeing around lately. He has a lizard like tattoo down his face and neck. It was most unexpected and lovely.
A friend showed up from Paris & I spent a large part of Sunday with the hot new guy at the club. The more I talk to him, the more I want him. Will have to consider this more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home